Life Is Hard. We're Here to Help
You Don’t Have to Do It Alone
At Courageous Counseling and Consulting, PLLC., we understand that seeking counseling for yourself or a loved one takes courage. We desire to partner with you throughout the process and create a plan to address your concerns and assess the level of your family’s needs.
You Matter Here
My clients overall well-being and treatment is my top priority. As a mental health practitioner, I am eclectic in my approach and utilize a variety of treatment methods. My goal is to help you thrive and find wellness in your day-to-day life. Our intent and purpose is to provide support and solutions for individuals, families, and workplaces regarding mental health that lead to optimal overall well-being.
JESSICA HARRISON, Licensed Professional Counselor
Benefits of TherapySeeking counseling or support can be difficult. These are some of the ways that counseling can benefit you or your loved one.
- Opportunity for Self-Exploration and Self-Discovery
- Support and Validation
- Assistance in Change of Self-Defeating Behaviors/Habits
- Enhancement of Self-Esteem and Greater Self-Acceptance
- Guidance in Finding Purpose
- Ability to Better Express and Manage Emotions
- Safe Outlet to Vent about Issues
- Fostering Hope, Motivation, and Encouragement
- Learning Effective Skills for Life