Specialties and ExpertiseAt Courageous Counseling and Consulting, we offer a variety of services to help our patients across a spectrum of needs. Here are a few of our specialties, areas of expertise and available therapy services...
If your depression is keeping you from living your best, most fulfilled life, don’t hesitate to seek help.
Covering pre-marital, partnership/family conflict and post-partum counseling services.
Is your Internet and electronic use interfering with your life? We can help.
Specialized Session Types Now Available
In the 21st Century, not everyone wants their mental health care to be handled with the same session style that their parents or grandparents had. If you’re less interested in the traditional office-visit setting, these therapy services and options might be a good fit for you…
Want to tackle something quickly? Accelerated Resolution is for you.
Accelerated Resolution Therapy
Red, Infrared & Near Infrared Light
Full Services ListWhile we specialize in the services listed above, we offer so much more than just those. Check out our more comprehensive list of therapy services below. We're sure to be able to help with whatever needs you have.
- Stress Related Disorders
- Women's Issues
- Faith-Based Therapy
- Career Counseling
- ADD / ADHD
- PTSD Counseling
- Selective Mutism
- Skills Training
- First Responder Counseling
- Custom Counseling Services as Needed
- Special Education Advocacy
- 504 Advocate
- Workplace Conflict Resolution
- Workplace Wellness
- Digital Wellness
- Community Outreach / Training
- C-Suite Emotional Intelligence
- School Counselor Mentoring
- Professional Speaking
- Autism Spectrum Disorder & Parent Coaching
Mental Health Isn't One Size Fits All
Counseling Built Specifically For You
At Courageous Counseling and Consulting, we utilize treatments including but not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) (TAPPING)
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Reality Therapy
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy
Autism Testing coming soon.